Kaderabek Company (KACO) is a consulting engineering firm specializing in geotechnical engineering, foundation engineering, engineering geology and hydrogeology, drilling, construction observation & materials testing. To accomplish our mission, KACO maintains a dedicated professional staff focused on quality service, state-of-the-art capabilities, and project performance.
- Geotechnical Investigations and Evaluations – Master planning; conceptual, preliminary and final design; and construction phase, soil-structure interaction.
- Foundation Design – Deep/shallow foundations and underpinning for buildings, bridges, tanks, utilities, roads and other structures.
- Construction Impacts Evaluations – Analysis, evaluation and mitigation of ground movement and vibration impacts and damage on adjacent structures and utilities, abutters services.
- Slope Stability – Soil and rock slope stability analysis, evaluation, design and remediation.
- Rock Excavation – Excavation design and blasting consultation and monitoring.
- Excavation Support/Retention Systems – Analysis, design and evaluation of braced cuts, sheet pile cofferdams, slurry walls, tieback systems, retaining wall systems.
- Trenchless Construction and Tunnel Engineering – Microtunneling, horizontal directional drilling, tunneling-related ground movements and tunnel support.
- Ground Improvement Consultation – Slurry cut-off walls, jet grouting, compaction grouting, permeation grouting, compaction grouting, deep-soil mixing and ground freezing.
- Construction Phase Services – Pre-bid evaluations, temporary works design, construction observation, and value engineering.
- Geotechnical Instrumentation – Design, data collection, and data evaluation.
- Dam and Pipeline Consultation– Geotechnical investigations, design and evaluation.
- Dewatering Consultation
- Forensic Evaluations and Litigation Support – Evaluation of subsidence and settlement of structures, wall and foundation performance, slope performance, changed conditions.